Land remediation update
Now that the Pigeon Valley fire is controlled, we will be working towards remediating damage caused by the fire and equipment used to contain it. Landowners/leaseholders need to initially utilise their insurance cover. Where there is no cover or the cover is insufficient, the next alternative is to ...

Rural water supplies

Rural water supplies have restricted flow and you need to make sure you have adequate storage.



What is a rural restricted supply?
Where is my restrictor?
What is backflow and backflow protection?
Your responsibilities
How do I make sure my connection is compliant?
Ensure you have enough storage

Last modified: