Current restrictions - all other water supplies

Find out about water restrictions for properties not connected to a Council supply (for instance a bore, well, water from your own property or a neighbour's property).

Check the map to see which water management area you're in.(external link)

Water consent holders: 

If you're a water consent holder, you can find out what your current rationing stage is(external link) or check the 329 notices below.

You can read more information from the Ministry of Primary Industries about coping with drought conditions. MPI Drought Advice Brochure (pdf, 362 KB)

Help - which water supply am I?

Background information

How are we tracking? View water usage graphs
About water rationing and restrictions
Dry Weather Task Force

Last modified: