Land remediation update
Now that the Pigeon Valley fire is controlled, we will be working towards remediating damage caused by the fire and equipment used to contain it. Landowners/leaseholders need to initially utilise their insurance cover. Where there is no cover or the cover is insufficient, the next alternative is to ...

Resource consent forms and fees

Find forms and fees - and remember, if you need help, please call us on 03 543-8400.

Resource consent application forms

Application forms can be printed and completed, then posted, faxed or delivered to any of our offices in Richmond, Motueka, Murchison or Takaka. Forms marked with an asterisk (*) can be filled in online before being printed.

Please contact us if you would like an application form posted or e-mailed to you.



Water and dams



Deemed permitted boundary activities

Other resource consent forms

About resource consent fees

About the fees
Resource Consent fees
Resource Management: Administration monitoring & supervision charges of resource consents
Development contribution fees

Last modified: