Land remediation update
Now that the Pigeon Valley fire is controlled, we will be working towards remediating damage caused by the fire and equipment used to contain it. Landowners/leaseholders need to initially utilise their insurance cover. Where there is no cover or the cover is insufficient, the next alternative is to ...

Rural property numbers

All properties must have an address. For safety, we encourage the use of Rapid numbers so emergency services can find rural properties quickly.

All addresses must be numberedrural number 200

Allocation of address points is a legal requirement. The use of RAPID number plates is not compulsory, however, the Council strongly recommends their use purely from a safety perspective. All of the emergency services are familiar with the RAPID numbering system.

Where can I get a number plate?

You can purchase numbers from most hardware stores, some signage companies, or you can paint your own number.

Alternatively you can purchase a number plaque that meets our recommended style from:

Last modified: