Have your say on planning changes

Download forms to have your say on planning changes.

To lodge a submission on a proposed Plan Change or Variation to a Change, you must download, complete and return the form to us.

Submission forms

Further submission forms

This form is used only to support or oppose an original submission. It is used later in the decision-making process

Important considerations
Completing and returning the online forms

Last modified: