This Change proposed to make mainly technical amendments to a number of existing provisions concerning Waimea Plains water management in Chapters 30 and 31, to update them, clarify their effect, and correct errors. These amendments affected provisions for managing the transitional decisions concerning the Waimea Community Dam (WCD).
Notified: 14 July 2018
Submissions closed: 13 August 2018
Further Submissions - Notified: 8 September 2018 Closed: 24 September 2018
Decisions Notified: 15 December 2018
Approval and commencement as Operative: 15 June 2019.
The following documents are retained for reference purposes only.
Hearing of submissions
Summary of submissions
Plan change details and documents
- 01. Plan Change Text (pdf, 1.6 MB)
- 02. Section 32 Evaluation Report (pdf, 300 KB)
- 02A. Section 32 Supplement - REP18-05-03 (pdf, 221 KB)
- 03. Part V: Water - Map Locator and Legend (pdf, 1.1 MB)
- 04. Map 231 - Waimea Water Management Zones (pdf, 600 KB)
- 05. Map 232 - Waimea Deep Moutere Aquifer (pdf, 653 KB)
- 06. Map 232A - Waimea Water Management Zones - No Dam Enlargement (pdf, 510 KB)
- 07. Map 232B - Waimea Water Management Zones - With Dam Not Affiliated (pdf, 460 KB)
- 08. Map 232C - Waimea Water Management Zones - With Dam Affiliated (pdf, 617 KB)
- 09. Map 236 - Soil Series in Irrigation Rate Classes (pdf, 1017 KB)
- 10. Map 236A - Soil Series in Irrigation Rate Classes - Waimea (pdf, 522 KB)