The Richmond Catchment Management Plan:
- combines our current knowledge of the catchment and stormwater networks, and
- identifies issues and sets out a series of actions to help us achieve our vision and aspirations.
- provides long term direction for the management of stormwater within the Richmond area.
The goal of the plan is to combine stormwater and flooding information, environmental information, and social and cultural information for the whole area, or catchment.
If you have trouble accessing the plan or require a hard copy, please contact email@example.com
View the plan
Open the map in a new window
How to use this map
- To navigate, click on the tabs at the top of the screen to make your way through the different sections of this plan.
- Read about our plan for managing the different aspects of stormwater by scrolling through the text in the left pane.
- You can also jump to the different parts by clicking on the bullets in the left margin. The visuals in the right pane will adjust to the text in front of you.
If a map is shown in the right pane:
- Zoom in to the map to get more detail by using a mouse scroll wheel, the touchscreen on your device or by clicking on the plus and minus buttons in the top left of the map window. Some features are only viewable if zoomed in.
- Click on the icons, points, lines and areas on the map to get more information.
- Legends are shown in the top right hand corner explain the symbols used and this box can be collapsed by clicking on the arrow.