Join us at one of our annual rivercare meetings throughout the District to discuss river management issues and works. Topics will include flood protection, riparian maintenance and erosion control, which may be significant to the area you live in.
Got questions? Need info?
If you are planning to attend and have a specific question or topic you would like to discuss, please contact Rivers and Coastal Engineer Giles Griffith on 03 543 7244 or
Riverbed Monitoring report
This report looks at the current riverbed levels within main rivers managed byTasman District Council.
Upper Motueka Catchment
- Monday 5 August 2019, 3.00 pm,
- Tapawera Community Rooms.
- Upper Motueka, Motupiko, Tadmor and Sherry Rivers.
- Monday 5 August 2019 7.00 pm,
- Dovedale Hall.
- Tuesday 6 August 2019 10.00 am
- Council Chambers, Richmond.
- Waimea, Wai-iti and Wairoa Rivers.
Lower Motueka Catchment
- Wednesday 7 August 2019, 4.00 pm
- Motueka Service Centre.
- Lower Motueka, Riwaka, Brooklyn, Little Sydney, Hamiltons and Scotts Drains, Pauley Creek, Company Ditches and Moutere Rivers.
- Thursday 8 August 2019 3.00 pm.
- Golden Bay Shared Recreation Facility.
- Takaka, Waingaro and Anatoki Rivers.
- Thursday 8 August 2019, 11.00 am
- Collingwood Tavern
- Aorere and Kaituna Rivers.