Tasman District Council seeks your view on the amended draft of the Public Water Supply Bylaw 2016. The proposed amendments to the bylaw are now available for consultation in accordance with Section 83 of the Local Government Act 2002. Any person or organisation is welcome to make a submission on the proposed Bylaw.
The Council will consider all submissions made when it decides on the final Bylaw. A statement of proposal, the amended draft bylaw, a summary of information, and a supporting consultation document is available for viewing on the Council’s website www.tasman.govt.nz(external link) and at the following Council offices and libraries during normal opening hours:
Tasman District Council offices
- Golden Bay Office: 78 Commercial Street, Takaka 7142
- Motueka Office: 7 Hickmott Place, Motueka 7143
- Murchison Office: 92 Fairfax Street, Murchison 7007
- Richmond Office: 189 Queen Street, Private Bag 4, Richmond 7050
Tasman District Council libraries
- Motueka Public Library: 12 Pah Street, Motueka 7120
- Murchison Public Library: 92 Fairfax Street, Murchison 7007
- Richmond Library: 280 Queen Street, Private Bag 3, Richmond 7050
- Takaka Memorial Library: 3 Junction Street, Takaka 7110
Submissions close at 4.00 pm on 5 July 2019.