Land remediation update
Now that the Pigeon Valley fire is controlled, we will be working towards remediating damage caused by the fire and equipment used to contain it. Landowners/leaseholders need to initially utilise their insurance cover. Where there is no cover or the cover is insufficient, the next alternative is to ...

Food businesses

Find out what you need to know about setting up a food businesses

Contact the Environmental Health team

Here's how to get in touch:

Phone: 03 5438400 ask for Environmental Health



Before you start

Do I need to register my food business?
Preparing to open a food business
Getting a copy of the Food Control Plan or Diary
Other Council departments to talk to

Get registered

Apply to register a food business

After you're registered

Getting your food business checked
Renewing your food business registration
Making changes to my food business
Selling or taking over a food business
Environmental Health fees - food businesses and licences

Last modified: